Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Give Me A Gift That Sings!

It is that time of the year... the time where we all head to the stores, pulling out our hair, in hopes that we will find that one gift that is absolutely perfect for each person on our list.

I fell in love with Christmas shopping the first time I went out on my own to do it. Why? Because it was the opportunity for me to pick out something special for all those special people in my life. That first time I realized that there is a gift out there that will sing for each person on my list. I don't necessarily shop off the gift list. I try to find something unique and special. Something that calls out to me. Something that says I took the time out to really know the person I am giving the gift to.

I was overly optimistic.

As the years passed, I realized finding these true gems got harder and harder. Maybe it was because I found all the unique gifts out there.

This year... that changed. I once again found a gift that sang to me. The hardest part for me is trying to not give all the women and girls on my list the same gift!


If you want to check out the official review I did on Keysocks, check out my article on Hubpages by clicking here. Otherwise, I hope this gives you an idea for someone on your gift list. Happy Shopping.

7 comments:

  1. I need those for myself! Great suggestion and terrific vlog (as usual). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, I love your Vlogs and this one was the best so far. I am not sure how I missed your Hubpages article on this, but so glad you made this Vlog, because you have now turned me onto this product and so looking into these. Thank you seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, You are a natural Vlogger and definitely going to check out those Keysocks for myself -- sounds like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really put a lot of thought into a good gift.....though many will say things like "oh, it's the thought that counts' and really, there is so much more to those words! Thanks for sharing, and I love the socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your vlogs!! I especially liked today's one - you nailed it. Everything in under 3 minutes....great job! I really want a pair of those keysocks!! Hope they get sent overseas soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so hard finding that perfect gift that you think will sing to the recipient. I'm so bad at it. Hehe. Now, I just make food or handmake something - though time is of the essence. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Virtual Mirror