Last night my husband called me on his way home from work. Most nights he calls me and we talk the hour it takes for him to get home. I look forward to these calls since I spend most of the day surrounded by little people. It is some adult conversation.
However, lately, I have been working really hard on NaNoWriMo. As I write this, I have already surpassed the halfway point to 50,000 words. Needless to say, my brain is fried.
My writing is not suffering. Well, at least not the writing for my book. That is all I think about. My talking is suffering though. I seem to be going through lapses of brain farts. As the pressure builds up, I can't seem to get the words out of my mouth. Mid-sentence I will just stop. And then my husband has to nudge me. Almost like he has to give me a jolt to start my brain.
I am stuttering over my words or stopping completely mid sentence. My favorite consequence to having the brain farts is when I randomly stare off into the air. Yep... nobody's home.
So, while I may sound normal and come across very normal while I interact online, that is not the case if you see me in person. So this is my warning to you, because I can only assume that it is going to get worse. After all, I am only in to NaNoWriMo one week. There is still three more to go. God help me and anyone who tries to have an intelligent.....
- ► 2013 (85)
- Flashback Friday: 200 Things to Make You Happy
- I'm a liar...
- Give Me A Gift That Sings!
- NaNoWriMo - I Did It!
- Music Monday: The Air That I Breathe
- Pillsbury Made a Fool Out Of Me
- My Ungrateful Thanksgiving Post
- I am really good at this procrastination thing...
- The Sisterhood Award
- Music Monday: Down With The Sickness
- The Great Chicken Nugget Debate
- Flashback Friday: The Joy of Giving
- The 3 A.M. Wake Up Call and The Evil Chihuahua
- 'F' The Pennies...
- Dr. Drew, Thank You For Taking My Call...
- Music Monday: Tubthumping (I Get Knocked Down)
- Flashback Friday: Living In A Dream World
- Excuse Me While My Brain Farts
- Election is over - Country Still Divided
- VLOG - Getting Organized: My binder for NaNoWriMo
- Music Monday: Manic Monday
- What comes first? Farting or Sex
- Flashback Fridays: United We Are - Divided We Stan...
- OMG - NaNoWriMo starts today
- ▼ November (24)