This really made me think as I wanted to list what is the most important thing to know about me. However, I find that difficult. I usually try to list things according to priorities and frankly, I think everything is about equal. So this is who I am in a nutshell...
I am a wife, a mother, and a writer. I have a tendency to wear a lot of hats. I also have a tendency to be a Jack of All Trades - yet never truly master anything.
I have been married for 12 years to a wonderful man who I met while I was in the military. We were engaged within months (and no - it wasn't because I was pregnant!) If you are curious about my very own Cinderella Story, check out our story by clicking here!
When I was younger, I always knew I wanted to have a family, yet it wasn't anything in my concrete plans. So each of my three children are a miracle. Abby is my oldest. She is such a talented young lady and it amazes me everyday how beautiful she grows inside and out. Bella is my carbon copy. She is a spitting image of me, although I do believe she has more spunk then I ever had. (Others might argue that statement!) My youngest is Maxamillion. He is the comedian of the family and a miracle in itself. We were going to stop after two children because our families lived in two different states. My husband had a vasectomy and it failed. So he is definitely one in a million. My children are a big part of my inspiration. They always give me something to write about.
I am also a writer. I have wanted to be a writer for as long as I can remember. When I left for the Army, this dream became a reality. For 5 years I was a photojournalist and I worked on a newspaper writing stories and taking pictures and creating graphics. I loved every minute of it and still to this day miss the military lifestyle. Currently, I freelance write mainly between Hubpages and this blog, Ramblings of an Undiagnosed MadWoman. I earn pennies to the dollar so I consider it more of a hobby that I hope to turn into a career one day again. In the future, I want to write a book and have it published. I am currently working on it, but the book has yet to completely finish itself!
I have done the schooling thing for awhile, but have yet to complete my full degree. I hope to go back to finish in the future but currently I am a stay at home mom and enjoying every single minute of it. While I have not finished my degree, I did complete cosmetology school and received my license to cut hair. While I do hair of all types, my preference and my specialty is in barbering because of my husband's military haircuts every single week.
Other interests include: exercise (I am a bit of a workoutaholic!), photography, crafting (I have made some great earings and jewlery but still attempting to figure out crocheting and sewing!), reading, watching movies, learning musical instruments (I know how to play the clarinet and I am attempting to teach myself the piano and the guitar - it is coming along slowly!). I like to dive in and try a little bit of everything!
If you want to learn some interesting facts about me... check out my humble acceptance of The Versatile Blogger! But, just in case, here are a few other tidbits about me:
- I am not really short winded. I like to be thorough in everything I do. If you don't believe me - you should realize that as soon as you finish my "About Me!" section!
- I am a Libra. For those that know horoscopes, this means I weigh every single decision. This of course drives my husband nuts because I can never come to a decision... at least not easily.
- Working out is an obsession. I would love to say I do it for my health and my body but that isn't always the case. I have always loved working out. I have a huge box full of workout gadgets and DVDs and I have been known on more than one occasion to by the latest workout gadget just because it intrigued me.
- Speaking of gadgets - I am obsessed with "As Seen On TV" stuff. I own a lot and it is probably fortunate I don't live closer to a store that carries all of these products!
- I have to stop now so I don't continue any longer. But I just hope that you enjoy the fact that I am completely random. I don't like to stick myself into one niche and you might find stuff hear about family, friends, crafts, cooking and just everything you might run into during life.
I hope you have learned a little bit about me. And if all else fails, let's get a little crazy. After all, that is what living life is all about!