I took the plunge... I created my very own Facebook page for Ramblings of an Undiagnosed Mad Woman.
While I am excited because this is the next step in my blogging adventure, I am also a little nervous. Why? Because then I get to see who really supports me and who doesn't! (So quick - get over there and like my page before I call you out!)
I really am just kidding. I won't call you out if you don't like my page, but what I will tell you is you are missing out. If you are friends with me on my personal Facebook page you will notice that I only post the occasional blog or article from Hubpages. The reason is because I don't want to spam all my family and friends. If you are not interested in my writing, I don't want to force it on you. (Although I am not promising you that I will never ever post another blog post or other writing on my personal page again either!)
But this page really is your chance to see what I have been up to! For anybody who knows me, writing is my passion. I have wanted to be a writer for as long as I can remember. Opening up a blog is just one of the ways that I have been able to pursue my passion.
However, I do realize that even if you like my page, you might not always see the notifications. So here is a little tip. Go to the page and click on the little wheel. Then make sure you "Add to Interest Lists." This way you will never miss out on all the crazy and fun stuff I write about.
The Facebook Page is still in the very beginnings of being constructed, so please have patience as I work through all the bugs an annoyances of getting this page up and running.
As always, I would love your feedback. So if there is something you particularly enjoy about my blog or even my Facebook Page, let me know so I can do more of it.
Otherwise, I hope to see you there!
- ► 2013 (85)
- There Is Never Enough Time When You Are Home
- Merry Christmas from Me to You
- Music Monday: I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
- Flashback Friday: Making a Packing List
- Text Message Confusion
- Driving toward the Apocalypse
- Blog of the Year 2012 - Perfect Way To End The Yea...
- A Blogger Day Of Silence for Sandy Hook
- A Star For Benjamin - Thanks for All Your Help
- Music Monday: I'll be Home For Christmas
- A Star For Benjamin
- Another Star in The Sky - Random Act of Kindness t...
- Flashback Friday: Shopping Addiction - What Makes ...
- 2012: The End of The World Is Near
- Make That Call - And Why I Just Can't Seem To Do I...
- Why You Should Like The Mad Woman On Facebook
- Music Monday: Don't Be A Jerk - It's Christmas!
- Merry Sarcastic Christmas!
- Flashback Friday: Status Update Overload
- And Out of Nowhere It Happened....
- I'm a Beautiful Blogger -- And So Are You!
- All I Want For Christmas is...
- Music Monday: White Christmas
- ▼ December (23)