Friday, December 14, 2012

Flashback Friday: Shopping Addiction - What Makes Us Want To Waste Money?

I guess if you are going to shop, you might
as well make it fun!
I am not a big shopper. In fact, I down right hate it. Yet, this time of year means I have no choice, I need to get out and do some shopping.

Now, the fact that I despise shopping is kind of weird. I don't like shopping but I love gift giving.

I know! I know! It is almost the same thing... or at least it is in the same ballpark! Ok - maybe they aren't even close. You can go shopping without giving and you can give without shopping!

Needless to say, since we are heading out of town for the holidays, we are celebrating Christmas early. What does that mean, I have an earlier deadline than most do when it comes to holiday shopping.

Eek!!

So I got a couple days left before the first Christmas celebration. And the other gifts I can't even get until I get back home. After all, we don't want to have to carry them with us. (And if we buy the gifts there we pay less in taxes. That is what I call smart shopping!)

Well, I guess I better get my shopping done.

So for today's Flashback Friday post...

Shopping Addiction - What Makes Us Want To Waste Money?

3 comments:

  1. I hear you on shopping at this time of the year and even though I love shopping, it just too damn stressful during the holiday time. Can truly relate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I hate shopping any time. Before Collin, I used to go between midnight and 4am when there were very few other shoppers. Now, if can, I tend to shop online and have it shipped to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big shopper, either. I get away with it more b/c I don't have kiddos, but true dat. :) I LOVE that picture of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Virtual Mirror