I just finished writing a book.
I know - it sounds depressing! Really makes you want to jump in there and write that book that you have been trying to get out, doesn't it?
Needless to say, I have been a little on the "I just finished what was supposed to be a mind-blowing roller coaster that really left me wondering if that is all" kind of mode lately. It's not a fun place to be. I am hoping there are others out there that can relate to this deflated effect of finishing a book.
Sure, it is like there is a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders. This book has been on my mind, stirring up scenarios for the last 5 years. It is finally out and it is finally done. But, now that the weight is gone, I am left wondering what is next?
Then it hit me. I am going to write another book.
Easier said than done. I struggled with this thought because I really didn't have another "book idea" floating around my head. With no idea in my head, how was I supposed to actually write another book.
And then out of nowhere, it happened. This idea just floated in and grabbed a hold of me. So, since last Saturday I have been preoccupied. I now have another book working it's way through my mind. I haven't even got the first one published yet, but I think I am going to get started.
After all - why wait?
So starts the second adventure of writing a book. The deadline - January 31, 2013 (unless the world ends. If that happens I will cut myself some slack!)
So now if you see me acting a little crazy - you know why!
- ► 2013 (85)
- There Is Never Enough Time When You Are Home
- Merry Christmas from Me to You
- Music Monday: I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
- Flashback Friday: Making a Packing List
- Text Message Confusion
- Driving toward the Apocalypse
- Blog of the Year 2012 - Perfect Way To End The Yea...
- A Blogger Day Of Silence for Sandy Hook
- A Star For Benjamin - Thanks for All Your Help
- Music Monday: I'll be Home For Christmas
- A Star For Benjamin
- Another Star in The Sky - Random Act of Kindness t...
- Flashback Friday: Shopping Addiction - What Makes ...
- 2012: The End of The World Is Near
- Make That Call - And Why I Just Can't Seem To Do I...
- Why You Should Like The Mad Woman On Facebook
- Music Monday: Don't Be A Jerk - It's Christmas!
- Merry Sarcastic Christmas!
- Flashback Friday: Status Update Overload
- And Out of Nowhere It Happened....
- I'm a Beautiful Blogger -- And So Are You!
- All I Want For Christmas is...
- Music Monday: White Christmas
- ▼ December (23)