I am new to this whole blogging thing. Don't get me wrong. I am not new to writing. It is the blogging thing that has me confused.
So here is the start of a new adventure. I have been writing on Hubpages for awhile now. Almost two full years. I don't know if that qualifies me as a writer. If not, well I have proof. I used to be in the military and I wrote then for real money. Ok - I also exercised for real money too. I was a soldier. But writing was my job. Now it is a hobby with hopes of making money.
So I was contemplating whether or not I should set up a blog. I was weighing the decision very heavily for the past couple weeks as Hubpages decided to introduce "Sleeper" hubs. The Sleeper Hubs didn't bother me. What bothered me is suddenly I had to jump through hoops just to link to these hubs and get traffic to them. So, I figured if I had my own blog, I was the only one that could tell my writing to sleep. And why would I do that. I want to get my writing out there. I want it to be seen and most importantly I wanted it to be read.
Then comes the hefty decision. Where do I go? The two main platforms being Blogger and Wordpress, I was torn. I have a hard time making decisions. However, Blogger won out. Why? Because I want to make a few pennies and I didn't have that option at Wordpress.
So here I am. Crazy as it may seem I have decided to start a blog.
- ► 2013 (85)
- I humbly accept this award.... The Versatile Blogg...
- Disconnected from the Digital World - Oh no were i...
- I tried to be crafty and the only thing I got was ...
- NFL Disgraced -True Packer Fans still Stand Tall a...
- Laundry - The Chore That Never Ends
- Enough! This is what healthy looks like!
- Being an Ass is only Acceptable when your a Donkey...
- Do These Wings Make My Ass Look Big???
- Proud Parent of a Band Geek!
- Mario is a Bad Role Model
- Remembering 9-11 - One of the Lucky Ones!
- Where is my plug?
- Are You Ready For Some Football!!!!
- Lifting The Writer's Block From My Shoulders
- So I decided to open a blog....
- ▼ September (16)