I would love to say that I had nothing to say on Wednesday and that is why it is wordless, but that isn't really true. You see, this is my second blog post of the day and the reason behind it is because I want to participate in Wordless Wednesday, started up by my friend Cyndi over at Pictimilitude.
This is my own picture. This was not even taken because I was trying for some special effect. But the result is something that I am absolutely in love with.
Wordless Wednesday is about a picture being worth 1000 words. So, what does this picture say to you?
- Zombie Mom
- Wordless Wednesday: The Rose
- I am a Writer
- Music Monday: Goodbye To You
- The Epic Cup of Coffee
- This is Why People End Up Robbing Banks...
- Everyday Is A Blog Post Waiting To Happen
- Wordless Wednesday: On Top Of The World
- The Gargie Award and the 2013 Versatile Blogger
- Music Monday: 100 years
- Am I going Nuts? Where did this extra kid come fro...
- Flahsback Friday: 800 Miles of Fun
- Friendship Hurts: Until Our Paths Cross Again
- Wordless Wednesday - Ocean Sunset
- It's Like Air Conditioning... For Your Butt!
- Music Monday: Smile
- Flashback Friday: Credit Card Benefits
- A Million Thanks - Good Friends are Hard To Find
- It Really Could Have Been Much Worse...
- Wordless Wednesday - The View Behind You
- Never Expect Anything....
- The Midwest Is Trying To Kidnap Me!
- Music Monday: Born Under a Bad Sign
- ▼ January (23)