Normally I wouldn't complain about getting too much sleep because normally I am always tired because I never seem to get enough. But this meant that I was caught up. So last night I struggled to fall asleep. We went to bed at a decent time because my husband had to get up in the morning. Yet - I was up by 5 a.m. There was no way I was actually getting out of bed at that time. So I fought it.
This meant that I was in and out of dreamland until I finally gave up and rolled out of bed. Needless to say, my dreams were not pleasant. They weren't nightmares... I was just being irritated by my husband and kids. Where is the hunky man dreams when you need them. I woke up pissy.
So today when I started running through the digital world playing catch up, it definitely made my day a little brighter when I was nominated for the 2013 Versatile Blogger by Terrye over at The Adventures of a Misplaced Alaskan. Now a few days ago, I was also awarded The Gargie Award from Melissa over at Mommy Writings by Daughter of MAAT.
So today I am playing catch up and frankly, I can't think of anything I would rather post about after such a milestone (I hit 100 posts here at Ramblings of an Undiagnosed Mad Woman yesterday). So, I am going to nominate some other great bloggers out there as well.
Since I got the Gargie award first... that is where I will start. And naturally, it comes with some rules.
- Display the award badge on your site.
- Publish a post to let the world know that you are awesome!
- Nominate other fellow bloggers
- Let your nominees know they have been nominated.
First of all, I want to say thank you to Melissa of at Mommy Writings by Daughter of MAAT. I am truly humbled that you would pick me out of all the bloggers out there. I can't thank you enough. So, if you haven't checked her out yet, I highly encourage you to. You won't be disappointed.
Here are my nominations:
- Vicki from Laugh Lines
- Gina from The Life I Live... So You Don't Have To
- Amy from Adorable Chaos
- Michele from Sweet-heart.net
- Ruchira from Abracabadra
Check out these wonderful bloggers. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Now onto the 2013 Versatile Blogger. Thank you so much Terrye from The Adventures of a Misplaced Alaskan. I truly look up to you for all your wit and humor that you bring into my daily digital life. If you wouldn't have already gotten both of these awards, I would have nominated you because you are deserve both of these as well as a Peppergasm Award. You take life at face value and you know just when to come in and make someone smile. If you haven't checked out Terrye yet, you are missing out. So go... check out what she has to say!
Now this award too comes with some rules...
- Thank the blogger who bestowed this award. Thanks again Terrye.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post and site.
- Nominate other bloggers that are desrving of the award.
- Let them know you nominated them.
- Tell 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Some of these bloggers have probably already been nominated. But I want to nominate those who truly have an impact on my digital life, whether it is through there support or just there friendships. I wish I could nominate everybody because there are so many great bloggers out there. My nominations are:
- Cyndi from Pictimilitude
- Melanie from Scribbles and Smiles
- Janine from Confessions of a Mommyholic
- Julie from Life According To Julie
- Melissa from Mommy Writings By Daughter of MAAT
- Rich from That's life... Sometimes
- Stephanie from Mommy, For Real
And now for 7 interesting things about me.... oh my... this might be a bit of a challenge...
- I like Braunschweiger. My husband thinks it is appalling and is shocked that this liver type paste even appeals to me. Especially since I gag at eating hot dogs.
- My spelling is horrible. In fact, there are times when I will actually avoid words just so I don't have to look up how they are spelled.
- I trust easily. But when people break that trust, it takes me a long time to be able to trust anybody again.
- I am obsessed with social networking. Honestly, I am not sure how I made it through the 90s without it.
- I am obsessed with board games... but I truly do suck at The Game of Life and Monopoly. I could do without ever playing those again.
- I dwell on things. Until I know what happened, how it happened and I get to the bottom of the mystery, I will not be able to put anything aside. I am too curious for my own good.
- I am my own worst enemy. I have the want; I have the drive; and some may even say I have the knowledge. However, there are so many times that I just don't believe that. I fight the feeling all the time and wonder if that will be my ultimate demise.
Well, now that you have finished reading this book! Go check out some of these other wonderful bloggers and give them some attention.
And as always - thank you for stopping by. I appreciate the support and love letting you into my life and my ramblings.