As I stated yesterday, with everything that has gone wrong this year, there are so much things that have gone right. People have hard times, but during those hard times, it is important to have good friends by your side.
I got lucky. Why? Because I found such a good friend.
This post I am going to dedicate to Kelly from The Real Housewife. If you haven't already, you need to check her out. She is filled with wisdom and advice and is probably one of the strongest people I have ever met! She is caring and kind and will tell you like it is. I love her as a whole because I feel I am a better person for having met her.
I owe her a million thanks! Why - because she was a friend when I needed her most. She stood by our side and helped us through a really tough situation. And honestly, I don't know what I would do if I wouldn't have met someone like her. My life is forever changed because she is in my life.
Out of all the things that I have learned from her, one of the things that really hits the hardest is that if you want something, you need to make it happen. So what am I taking from this - it is my move 2013. I am stronger than you and I will make this year great. Thank you Kelly for being such a positive influence.
- Zombie Mom
- Wordless Wednesday: The Rose
- I am a Writer
- Music Monday: Goodbye To You
- The Epic Cup of Coffee
- This is Why People End Up Robbing Banks...
- Everyday Is A Blog Post Waiting To Happen
- Wordless Wednesday: On Top Of The World
- The Gargie Award and the 2013 Versatile Blogger
- Music Monday: 100 years
- Am I going Nuts? Where did this extra kid come fro...
- Flahsback Friday: 800 Miles of Fun
- Friendship Hurts: Until Our Paths Cross Again
- Wordless Wednesday - Ocean Sunset
- It's Like Air Conditioning... For Your Butt!
- Music Monday: Smile
- Flashback Friday: Credit Card Benefits
- A Million Thanks - Good Friends are Hard To Find
- It Really Could Have Been Much Worse...
- Wordless Wednesday - The View Behind You
- Never Expect Anything....
- The Midwest Is Trying To Kidnap Me!
- Music Monday: Born Under a Bad Sign
- ▼ January (23)