Credit Cards can be evil... but they can also be a very good tool if you use them correctly.
I remember when I first got a credit card. I was young and I was on my own. I had joined the military and I was miles away from home and any kind of adult guidance. I was excited. Being that I have always been good with money, I didn't think having a credit card would get me in trouble.
I was wrong. One credit card lead to another which lead to another and another and another. Before I knew it, I was rolling in credit cards and rolling in debt. So, I decided to get rid of all of them and never look back.
It has been years since I have had a credit card. I don't want one. Why would I if I can have a debit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo right on it. It would work the same - right? Wrong!
I have learned the hard way that a credit card is a must have. Not only does it help you if you are in a bind, but a lot of times, there are things that are limited without a credit card. For instance, renting a car is out of the question.
So sometimes the benefits far outweigh the negatives... But just in case you can't use them wisely, feel free to hide your card and only bring it out for those times you really need it!
So for today's Flashback Friday....
Credit Card Benefits!
- Zombie Mom
- Wordless Wednesday: The Rose
- I am a Writer
- Music Monday: Goodbye To You
- The Epic Cup of Coffee
- This is Why People End Up Robbing Banks...
- Everyday Is A Blog Post Waiting To Happen
- Wordless Wednesday: On Top Of The World
- The Gargie Award and the 2013 Versatile Blogger
- Music Monday: 100 years
- Am I going Nuts? Where did this extra kid come fro...
- Flahsback Friday: 800 Miles of Fun
- Friendship Hurts: Until Our Paths Cross Again
- Wordless Wednesday - Ocean Sunset
- It's Like Air Conditioning... For Your Butt!
- Music Monday: Smile
- Flashback Friday: Credit Card Benefits
- A Million Thanks - Good Friends are Hard To Find
- It Really Could Have Been Much Worse...
- Wordless Wednesday - The View Behind You
- Never Expect Anything....
- The Midwest Is Trying To Kidnap Me!
- Music Monday: Born Under a Bad Sign
- ▼ January (23)