Sometimes the best pictures can be grabbed and what you may think is the most inopportune time... for instance... making popcorn before family movie night.
I had a little fun experimenting with this picture in Photoshop, but the original snap was just as neat. If you too would like to join Wordless Wednesday and share a photo, check out Pictimilitude for submission guidelines.
- Sharing Secrets
- Wordless Wednesday: Popcorn
- Losing The Cutting Edge
- Music Monday: Still Alive
- Writing and Editing Can Really Make You Crazy
- Wordless Wednesday: Photo Bombing at The Grand Can...
- I found the Alaskan who was Misplaced in Arizona
- Music Monday: Ring of Fire
- Sometimes You Just Don't Feel Like it....
- How to Make A Zombie Fall In Love With You
- Wordless Wednesday: Writings in the Sand
- Bad Tooth Fairy
- Music Monday: The Hamster Dance
- Flashback Friday: The Scale Doesn't Call You Beaut...
- Passing on my Fat Genes
- Wordless Wednesday: Fire in the Sky
- Q*Bert and I: Reunited
- Music Monday: I Can See Clearly Now
- We Are Getting Old....
- Flashback Friday: Clickity Clack Ads
- ▼ February (20)