Friday, February 15, 2013
Sometimes You Just Don't Feel Like it....
People think of blogging as a hobby. I love writing, but let me tell you, it is a lot of hard work. Sometimes I write words and I wonder... does anybody even hear me? Is there any point to really writing this?
Sure... I can check my stats. I can see how many "hits" I get a day. But what does that really mean? Do they stick around long enough for it to make a difference? Do they even read what I have poured out into the digital world? Or is the view nothing more than a click and a opps because that really wasn't what they were looking for?
And then there is being a good community member. It is a vital part of blogging. But what happens if one day or one week I just can't be that community member? Suddenly I see my views plummet. Then it gets me wondering. Do people just come by here to return the favor.... an "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" kind of scenario. Do they read me just because I read them or do they read my stuff because they like the way I write?
It is a complete mind-fuck!
- Sharing Secrets
- Wordless Wednesday: Popcorn
- Losing The Cutting Edge
- Music Monday: Still Alive
- Writing and Editing Can Really Make You Crazy
- Wordless Wednesday: Photo Bombing at The Grand Can...
- I found the Alaskan who was Misplaced in Arizona
- Music Monday: Ring of Fire
- Sometimes You Just Don't Feel Like it....
- How to Make A Zombie Fall In Love With You
- Wordless Wednesday: Writings in the Sand
- Bad Tooth Fairy
- Music Monday: The Hamster Dance
- Flashback Friday: The Scale Doesn't Call You Beaut...
- Passing on my Fat Genes
- Wordless Wednesday: Fire in the Sky
- Q*Bert and I: Reunited
- Music Monday: I Can See Clearly Now
- We Are Getting Old....
- Flashback Friday: Clickity Clack Ads
- ▼ February (20)